P.N.S System believes that excellence in education is an attainable goal for the particular groups of students it serves. To reach that goal, we support high expectations and standards for our students so that each student may reach full potential. Excellence is a responsibility shared by all participants in the process: students, parents, staff, School Committee and the community, each having unique and complementary roles and each having opportunities to influence the curriculum.
Education is at the foundation of and critically important to a changing society. The effect of accelerated changes in science and technology on society demands that our curriculum, services, and staff be continually assessed to assure that we properly prepare students for the future. Accordingly, the school system must provide a sequentially coordinated curriculum which allows for individual differences within our school program.
- To safeguard the noble customs and traditions of the Jordanian Community.
- To provide a safe and healthy environment for teaching.
- To guide the new generations so as to be able to inspect other cultures carefully and select and get use of their positive qualities.
- To create productive generations aware of their rights and duties and having a sense towards their society.
- To flourish our students cooperative spirit and to improve their comprehensive interaction in the society.
- To develop the new generations attitudes towards learning and the educational process.